Thursday, October 14, 2010

Feeling Helpless....

Right about now I feel helpless....for the first time in a long time I feel completely speechless. I have friends in trouble, but I hurt so bad for them right now I don't even know what to say about it all. I'm shocked and appalled at how selfish people are sometimes. They do things without even thinking about the consequences of their choices. They forget that their choices not only affect them, but everyone around them as well. When you do something that hurts other people the damage is done and there's no going back. Whether or not they forgive you is in their hands, but in the end all trust is lost. You'll never regain that same trust back. I feel sick thinking about the whole situation....it's like a bad dream that none of us can wake up from. It's a terrible sinking feeling. Satan does everything in his power to destroy relationships and people's lives and it's aweful when people allow him to cause damage. All I can say is that it starts with the little things and if you don't care of the little things then they grow into big scary monsters. I'm furious and sad all at the same time about the situation. Part of me wants to retaliate to defend a friend and the other part of me knows that being a Christian means grace and mercy. I hate that in between feeling of "what should a person do...which choice is right." I guess in the end both could be right, but both could be wrong too depending on how things are perceived. I know everything is in God's hands, but it's just hard to make sense of it all. I'm not even in the middle of it, but it's close enough that it hits home pretty hard. I know maybe none of this makes sense, but I can't give details and I just needed to write down my feelings. Just pray that God would majorly intervene in this situation and bring lots of healing and forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment